Services for Buyers
Research and find properties anywhere in Scottsdale. Collect properties and save searches with my search tool. Get local knowledge and uncompromised representation from an expert agent. This is here to help homebuyers make smart decisions about purchasing property in Scottsdale.
The Importance of a Buyer’s Agent
A Scottsdale buyer’s agent is a real estate agent who works exclusively for you to assist in researching and purchasing your property. It’s this exclusivity that distinguishes a Buyer’s Agent from the Seller’s agent (a.k.a. Listing agent) who is the legal representative of the seller.
Take the First Step…
A free, secure and powerful account will supercharge your research:
- Create & manage personal property galleries
- Save your favorite searches
- Property updates based on your preferences
- Share with your agent and friend
Save hours. Your privacy is very important to me and will never be sold!
Top Reasons to get a Buyer’s Agent
- Gain invaluable details about the properties you’re considering, Previously Sold Data, CMA’s and detailed information about the Sellers that the Seller’s Agent can’t ethically provide.
- An Exclusive Buyer’s Agent can negotiate on your behalf. The Seller’s agent cannot.
- Discretion, confidentiality, loyalty, and obedience.
- I can help you find Lender Foreclosures, Bank REOs, and other properties that may not be listed for sale on the market.
- My services can save you thousands of dollars.
Don’t Just Take My Word – Advice from the Experts
“Look for an exclusive buyer agent, if possible, who will have your interests at heart and can help you with strategies during the bidding process.” — CNNMoney.com, “Money 101, Lesson 8, Buying a home“
“Many people don’t realize that, unless specifically stated otherwise, brokers are legal representatives of sellers. A buyer’s broker, representing only the buyer, may be able to secure a better price and better terms.” — Good Housekeeping
“Always remember that a real estate broker does not work for you, but for the seller. If you want an agent on your side, contract with a buyer’s agent.” — Reader’s Digest
“Buyer’s Agents work only for consumers and can save them money – and they don’t cost more to hire.” — Los Angeles Times
“If you ever doubted the value of real estate agents who work solely for home buyers (as opposed to traditional agents who report to sellers), consider this: A recent study by U.S. Sprint found that 232 relocating Sprint employees who hired buyer’s brokers paid an average of 91% of a home’s list price. People who use traditional agents typically pay about 96%.” — Money Magazine, “House Hunting? Save By Hiring Your Own Agent”, By Carla A. Fried